LANDLORD’s KNOWLEDGE IS KEY
Landlords knowledge is important because what they don’t know about all of the aspects of property management and thus is a serious issue for any new landlord.
This video discusses many of the areas of property management that new rental or commercial landlords should know.
Being a Landlord Is very rewarding work but it is NOT a 9 to 5 Job. There is a learning curve and many questions must be answered. The Landlord will wear many hats. Below is a summary of just some of that knowledge:
New Landlords (rental or leasing property) owners need to know about:
– Knowing and understanding all of the various Federal laws ..HUD…Civil rights and fair housing laws,disabilities
- State Laws
– Residential rent and lease forms, residential and non-residential lease agreements,
– Notices- 3-Day Notices to Quit, Notices to vacate
- City Ordinances
– Housing Authorities, permitting, zoning
- Income, prior evictions, credit rate, criminal convictions
RENTAL MARKETS and MARKETING
- Current rental rates.
- Online marketing
- Marketing flyers
- Vendors data base
- Tenant complaints
For more information on this subject go to “http://callherb.com”